Thursday 25 January 2018

A weird Family - Do it as you Go

Hey guys!
I wanted to try the Sims 3 "Do it as you Go" Challenge and since I felt too tired to stream or letsplay it but wanted to share my adventures with someone I thought "Why not start to Blog about it?" this way I can share it with you while still beeing able to play at my own pace.
(I'll probably also stream it someday but this is not the day)

Enough said, here is my Sims' Story,

For my male starter Sim I rolled
 -Press the randomize sim button in your game
-black eyes
-Clown makeup!
His is name is Vincent, I gave hin the Mime make-up from Showtime instead of Clown because it fit better with his (randomly chosen) outfits and overall it is not much of a difference in concept anyway.

His "loveley" wife has got
-Grey/white/black skin
-No eyelashes
-My name is mud. (Turn your sim into your utter worst nightmare....)
I didn't really understand the mud reference (english is not my first language) but I just made her as a person I know and very much dislike. I hope that was correct. She now looks (aside from the greyish-white skin) like my terrible French teacher from highschool and gave her the accurate traits for her. I just couldn't manage to actualy recreate her horrible "fashion" sence but whatever, it is creepy enough that she stares at me from my sceen. Her name in game is Adria (not my old teachers name).
 I also rolled for aditional household members because a game with only two soon turns too easy and endet up with twin girls.
The slightly older one had no luck in life and got
-Ugly nose (Can fix with plastic surgery later)
-name her Pudding pop
-white eyes
So Pudding got a ridiculous name to go along with her ridiculous nose and she is kinda uninteresting, her personality equals a potato (as does her nose).
The younger twin, Eevi, was luckier. She got
-artistic trait
-very muscular
-Rainbow hair. (Make their hair at least two colors if not more)
wich makes her this super creativ cool child everyone wants to be friends with.
(I'll make sure she gets muscular when she ages)
They both have the same outfits to emphatise that they are twins and aside from hair/eye color and nose the same features... and because I was a bit lazy at that point and left what the game chose for them.



So, enough Set up.
The family moved to Monte Vista for a new start... and accidently chose a 1-bedroom house (uups!! my bad!). Well, they'll have to deal with it... when the first event kicked in and they got Robbed!!
 What a start! Aaand... the kids were way to imersed in their TV show to even notice the robber... well thief technically, he didn't harm anyone... poor Vincent was so worried for them, he is a very family oriented man.


 After that it cooled down pretty soon and Vincent wanted to spend a bit of time peacefully fishing.

Adria got a job in some buisiness and Vincent started one in the sports carrier.


 Since I rolled
-Build a mini house [It must contain a fridge bed stove counter toilet and tub/shower. A wall must also separate the bathroom.]
in the optional building roller the problem of "where do the kids sleep" was settled too. They got their own little cute house.
only the cheapest of the cheapest  because I had a low budget... the colors might seem weird but on low budget we all use normally the same stuff over and over again so I try to make it still unique by rolling random pattern/colour for all objects and then using that as my pallet and try to switch around and arange them in a way that they somewhat fit.

...I should have remembered too keep some money since I totally forgot I still have to pay bills Dx
The kids loved that TV T-T
Well, Vincent hated it (he's technophob) so not too great of a loss.

 He is also not a great athlete as turned out when he got fired from his job [Event Fired! (If your sim has a job quit it.)]

Well, back too the life of a stay-at-home-dad. Speaking of wich, he also had the wish to get another child and to get one with Adria so he convinced his children hating wife to get pregnant again during his off time. ...Well... I say convinced but he had the wish for a child and she got just the wish for a woohoo... it seems someone was poking holes in stuff they shouldn't poke holes in without telling his partner... if that'll end well?


Next Event: pandemic! (Your entire household must NOT go outside for 3 days. Until your next event.)
She is pregnant. He is unemployed. Shouldn't be too hard. Maybe the kids will want to go to school for some reason but I see no real problems.
It is a bit too easy for me so I might spice it up somehow... maybe multiple events at once? or one everyday? or an other challenge mixed in? I don't know yet but I hope I manage to get the SweetFX mod back to work till then so I can make better (and more) pictures for you

Suumsuum~

No comments:

Post a Comment